Make Villaggio a Reality: Get Involved
Villaggio at San Luis Obispo needs your help to win approval from the San Luis Obispo Planning Commission. Please join the hundreds of local residents who believe in Villaggio and have already signed on in support.
There are several ways to help:
- Send an email letting the City know you support Villaggio. It’s easy: one email to [email protected]; add a note that you would like your message shared with the Planning Commission. If you prefer to send via U.S. Mail, send to SLO City Council, 990 Palm, San Luis Obispo, CA. 93401.
- Fill out the form below – name, address, email – and we will add you to our supporter list and keep you informed about our progress.
- Ask your friends and family members to join in the conversation. If you are a social media user, share information with your network.
Villaggio at San Luis Obispo will make its way through the City planning process in a number of steps. Blue copy below indicates where we currently are in the process.
- We are awaiting release of the draft environmental impact report (DEIR), anticipated to be released at the end of August.
- Public comment/questions will be received on the DEIR (a due date will be included when the report is released).
- The final EIR will be prepared and released to the public. (anticipated soon)
- The City will issue a staff report on the project. If you are on our supporter list, we’ll send you an email with a link to the report when it is posted.
- We will proceed to a public hearing at the SLO Planning commission, anticipated to be later this fall. We hope you will join us at the meeting.
- Decisions made at the initial planning commission hearing will help determine next steps (additional meetings, review by City Council in case of appeal, etc.)