Make Villaggio a Reality: Get Involved
Villaggio at San Luis Obispo needs your help to win approval from the San Luis Obispo Planning Commission. Please join the hundreds of local residents who believe in Villaggio and have already signed on in support.
There are several ways to help:
- Send an email letting the City know you support Villaggio. It’s easy: one email to [email protected]; add a note that you would like your message shared with the Planning Commission. If you prefer to send via U.S. Mail, send to SLO City Council, 990 Palm, San Luis Obispo, CA. 93401.
- Fill out the form below – name, address, email – and we will add you to our supporter list and keep you informed about our progress.
- Ask your friends and family members to join in the conversation. If you are a social media user, share information with your network.
Project Update 1/1/2020
Villaggio at San Luis Obispo is making its way through the City of SLO review process in a number of steps.
- The draft environmental impact report (DEIR) was released in November, with public comments due by December 23, 2019. Villaggio’s planning team submitted extensive comments by the deadline date.
- All submitted comments and questions are now being reviewed by the City’s EIR team, with responses being incorporated into a final EIR.
- The final EIR is anticipated to be released at the end of February,2020.
- This document and a City staff report will then guide the City review/approval process.
- If you are on our supporter list, we’ll send you an email with a link to the staff report when it is posted.
- We will proceed to a public hearing at the SLO Planning Commission, anticipated to be this spring, followed by the City Council in June. We hope for approval by both bodies. Your support at these hearings will be critically important.
- We will keep Villaggio supporters updated throughout the process.